mandag 29. september 2014

IN MY DREAMS...

 
 
Massive inspiration boost!! This house by Vocus Architects is really my cup of tea :-)
 
 
Concrete floors,
 
 
beautiful steel doors.
 
 
bright and spacious kitchen, with a huge dining table,
 
 
the overall material mix,
 
 // Images: Via //
 
the steel handrail... and did I mention the steel and glas doors?? ;-)
I could move right in here.!!

 
 
But most of all, I am dreaming about moving into our own home right now!! This  renovation is really testing my patience!
Seven months without our own place is taking its toll, especially on the interior nerd in the family!;)
 I want to fix, and furnish, and have my own things around me again!
Only a few more weeks left.., I hope!! 
 
 
Have a nice monday everyone!  
New week, new opportunities!
 
 
 
Therese


1 kommentar: